Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Beech 18 and a few more thoughts as I start this thing

I am not sure exactly how I am going to update this blog, or how often.  I am not sure if it will have a life much beyond the end of this season.   Perhaps it will.  I think I am going to be almost as excited about LOST next year as I am right now.  

However, since we are now in the last season of LOST, the interest in LOST themed stamps may end very soon, so I need to move now, if I ever hope to put together a collection that will seem relevant.   So, I will probably post frequently right now. I think I will post every day or so, with another stamp that I think is interesting in the whole LOST theme.  

I am also going to start a series of individual pages on various LOST topics such as LOST Literature, LOST Characters and LOST Music.  I will probably put some of the best images in these external pages. 



Here is another of my favorite LOST stamps.  Iceland #453:  It primarily displays a Beechcraft model 18 airplane. However, notice it also contains one of the LOST numbers (16) also the name of the country appears as the english word for "island."

No comments:

Post a Comment