I am still learning about this whole blogging thing. I happen to work at a company that is actually a web based business, so I do have some understanding of the Internet. But it was only a few months ago that I got into Facebook, and I have not really been someone who has been a follower of blogs.
But to make this interesting for others, I probably need to provide as much content as possible, before inviting a lot of users. So, here I am, adding new posts most days, and hopefully with a LOST related stamp to boot.
Also, I am hoping to get the associated pages up to date as well, because this may be where ultimately the bulk of the LOST stamps will be appearing.
You may notice that some of the stamps that I have posted up to this point have a watermark from an internet stamp dealer (www.poppe-stamps.com) I have purchased these stamps, but they have not yet arrived. Once I receive them, I will scan the actual stamps and place these images into this blog. But I guess using their scanned images, gives them some advertising.
By the way, you should probably check out their website, they have an enormous selection of stamps. :)
So here is my stamp for the day. I found it when looking for 'hatch' related stamps. You know -- Swan, Arrow, Orchid, etc.
So indeed, this is an arrow stamp, but it is also reminiscent of a scene in a later season too, don't you think?
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment